View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #166
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

( tweets read bottom(oldest)-to-top)

Chris Trapasso ‏@ChrisTrapasso
Quote:
Though he's under 6'4", he has very long arms. Tough to slot him in NFL. IMO, he can play LT or RT but stud OG potential. Think Jahri Evans.

Thomas' pass pro wasn't outstanding. He waits for rushers to get into his body & can whiff though he wins a decent amount of edge battles.

He's a knee bender who wins with leverage/pure strength at POA & is spatially aware & athletic enough to typically hit 2nd-level targets.

This might already be out there, but Clemson's Brandon Thomas is a downright mauler vs. the run. Technically sound too.
Quote:
That'd work. MT @NFLDraftTracker: I'd slot him as ILB hammer in a 3-4. Not 250+ type but he plays w/ that kind of power, can drop into zones

I think Zumwalt's more of a pure MLB in the NFL than a WLB. He tracks crossers, gets good depth in coverage and can run with *some* TEs.

He can be slow to read/react & he plays upright. Plus he's always looking for the huge hit, but there's a lot of Kiko Alonso to his game.

...Jordan Zumwalt is a bully at 6'4" and around 235. Sheds well. Dropped in coverage often. Downhill wrecking ball with good range.

Couple notes on a few prospects from my film-watching session today...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote