Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #1116
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Blake Bortles working out privately for Cleveland Browns today

"He has all the measurables,'' coach Mike Pettine said at the NFL Annual Meeting last week. "If you look at him, if you said draw me an NFL quarterback, that's probably who you'd draw. I think the thing that's impressive about him is his ability in crunch time in a lot of tight games, a lot of come-from-behind wins, you can see he's confident, can make all the throws, I think he's a better athlete than some people give him credit for.''

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...s_private.html