View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #36
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 3484 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Thanks for the article.

I could see how others didn't like Wright, and I didn't mind him at first, but ever since he started relentlessly pushing the stupid "Otter" nickname for Patrick Beverly, I was 100% on the hater bandwagon. The level of hubris involved in that whole campaign was eye-opening for me.
nick wright is an idiot and knows less sports than 90 percent of sports talk radio. he sucks anus hole and the only thing that makes me feel better about this silver spooned poser is knowing that he is raising another mans child and has to go home to that fat slob he calls a wife. lol. sorry, but that guy talks a lot of sh t.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote