View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #133
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
You did indeed read that. It's on the Texans website.
Interesting.

Would certainly explain (aside from just being a good guy from all I could tell) the tenor of his comments upon departure.

I'll keep my fingers crossed in the most self-serving way imaginable for the market to not live up to Manning's expectations.