View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #29
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Don't forget his hands. Unlike Martin that kid, Lemon, doesn't drop many. Doesn't have alligator arms and he can take a hit with his size. Average 40 time a 4.56, although his best unofficial 40 time was 4.49 (for what it's worth). I've always liked him and he tore it up last preseason.

Still, you're right, he's not a burner, and I suspect the Texans are going to draft one come May.
That's why I included "possession" in his description.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote