View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #28
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 59860 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Lemon at Syracuse was used both as a slot and wide receiver. He really doesn't have speed. But due to his superior route running, he was virtually unstoppable as a slot. I see him as big slot/possession version of Wes Welker.

Even though at first the Texans put him on IR for an "unnamed injury," the "unnamed injury" ends up being a right hamstring tear. He's had plenty of time to recover/rehab and hopefully it does not become a recurrent problem.
Don't forget his hands. Unlike Martin that kid, Lemon, doesn't drop many. Doesn't have alligator arms and he can take a hit with his size. Average 40 time a 4.56, although his best unofficial 40 time was 4.49 (for what it's worth). I've always liked him and he tore it up last preseason.

Still, you're right, he's not a burner, and I suspect the Texans are going to draft one come May.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote