View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #130
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
The bolded teams have something we are searching for, a solid, established starting QB. Two of them have multi-SB winning QBs. If this is the "QB-driven league" everyone says it is, their presence has to give them an edge.

And in those division games, I'm hoping for a home-&-home split (this year anyway) so that's six games I not be surprised if we lost.

I salute your optimism though. I just don't have it yet. .....maybe after training camp.
I have a hard time calling RGIII solid and established. He's very much a work in progress.