View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
You are right, Posey was never a true slot WR. Depending on the type of offense BOB runs I don't see him or Martin having a future past next year here. I like Posey though, he can have a Lance Moore type of impact but, again, I have no idea what BOB's offense will look like in the NFL.
Well.

Imagine the New England offense without Tom Brady and I think we have a starting spot.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote