View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #20
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& Devier isn't a slot receiver. He's an outside guy, like Andre & DeAndre. Fully healthy, I can see a 3 WR formation with those guys putting real pressure on a defense, & I'm looking forward to seeing those three guys on the field at the same time... but when our new coach says we're looking for a slot receiver because we don't have one, I think he's looking for something different than the guys we do have.
You are right, Posey was never a true slot WR. Depending on the type of offense BOB runs I don't see him or Martin having a future past next year here. I like Posey though, he can have a Lance Moore type of impact but, again, I have no idea what BOB's offense will look like in the NFL.