View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #35
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Seems like many here feel the same way as I do re. Wright.

Here is a very long detailed Kansas City (last destination, all handed him via his daddy........ before Houston) article I came up with that confirms his obnoxious self-centered personality. It's well worth reading to gain insight into the mind of an idiot.

What’s wrong with Nick Wright?

June 18 2011 Dugan Arnett

The comments after the article, especially telling.....nothing's change.........nothing will change. First example:
Thanks for the article.

I could see how others didn't like Wright, and I didn't mind him at first, but ever since he started relentlessly pushing the stupid "Otter" nickname for Patrick Beverly, I was 100% on the hater bandwagon. The level of hubris involved in that whole campaign was eye-opening for me.