View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #16
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 28959 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Keshawn Martin is still with the team the last time I checked.
Yeah, and I'm saying he won't be. Lemon will be elevated. There's a reason he was fake IR. Get Lemon in practice with a new regime and Martin is as good as gone. If OB is true to his word it won't matter where a player was drafted.

I'm not even sure Posey is safe. He's great after the catch but gets very little separation.

Then again, in all fairness, I've thought for a long time that Larry Kirksey wasn't getting the job done as WR coach...so we might see a difference in performance across the board with a change (I hope).
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote