View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #1320
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

I am so excited about Obrien as a coach.

I share a lot of his thoughts and I think he's more in the mold of what I like as a coach.

Quote:
O'Brien: slot WR is important in our offense. We don't really have one right now. #Texans
Keyshawn Martin has not been that guy. He is afraid of contact. You cannot be afraid of getting dirty playing in the slot. He's not aggressive enough. He's not strong enough.

He's really more suited as 5th or 6th WR.

Based on those comments I guess there's a good chance we could see a slot type WR taken in the draft.

Just checked and there are some decent WR's out there on the FA market.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote