View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
problem is, Devier injury history, see no reason to think different until proven otherwise. medical team has done a poor job for this organization that I'm sure richly rewards them since inception. if they draft another injury prone player with a known medical condition I'll scream
& Devier isn't a slot receiver. He's an outside guy, like Andre & DeAndre. Fully healthy, I can see a 3 WR formation with those guys putting real pressure on a defense, & I'm looking forward to seeing those three guys on the field at the same time... but when our new coach says we're looking for a slot receiver because we don't have one, I think he's looking for something different than the guys we do have.