View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #4
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 54908 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Y'know, after his second 2-14 season, I'm about ready to hear Andre tear somebody a new colon.

Not Devier per se, but somebody.

Dude's just too good to be true.
He's not the only one. 3 #1 picks in 12 years? I am a die hard Oiler fan, even the Oilers would be a juggernaut once every 10 years, not 2 good seasons out of 12 then rebuild for 4 more.

I am on the verge of telling this organization and the NFL to kiss my ass and take up competitive crochet. At lest AJ can go cry into his big bag of money.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote