View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff Parity: Your AFC Projection

Patriots
Bengals
Ravens
Colts
Titans
Broncos
Chiefs

Those teams will have a greater numbers of wins this season than the Texans will. After that, I think the Texans will be in the middle or a little higher than the rest of the mediocre teams. The Texans will not be a turd this year, but they're not ready to really shine either. I realize that's vague, it's just I'd be a bit surprised to see the Texans in 2nd place in the AFCS this season is all. My prediction for the AFCS is:

Dolts
Titans
Texans
Jags

The only thing that might change from that is the Titans and Texans changing places.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote