View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #124
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We lost 14 in a row last season. You'd think I'd be convinced of that now, but we've scapegoated Kubiak & Schaub and I have no problem believing it was their fault (even though Schaub only played in 6 games, winning two of them). Those excuses are gone now, I'm rooting for Teflon Rick.... really, I am. I'm betting we'll be competitive against this schedule.
I'll give him this... a lot of the players he drafted somehow wound up 10-6 with the Philadelphia Eagles.