View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #120
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm with you on all the above. I'm not asking anyone to predict a winning season, or even our final W-L (not in this thread anyway)... alls I'm saying here, is that to be competitive in 2014, we just need to suck less than the 9 teams (11 games) I listed.

I'm not a Rick Smith fan. He hasn't proven to me that he's qualified to handle the responsibilities our owner seems to believe are in his wheelhouse. IMO, if we're not competitive with the Browns, Bills, or Raiders (we're talking a decade of suck), I'll be convinced he is not.

We lost 14 in a row last season. You'd think I'd be convinced of that now, but we've scapegoated Kubiak & Schaub and I have no problem believing it was their fault (even though Schaub only played in 6 games, winning two of them). Those excuses are gone now, I'm rooting for Teflon Rick.... really, I am. I'm betting we'll be competitive against this schedule.
Me too. We'll find out if the problem was the former HC or the GM. Like Grammy always told me, "The proof is in the puddin".

I'm stoked waiting for our draft and next season!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote