View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #111
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
In my mind, if I consider a team in rebuild mode, I'm more patient with the process. Rebuilding suggests years in the making and I think this is where the franchise is at right now.
Most of the time, probably. I don't really expect us to be very good, so I'm pretty patient from that perspective. I don't think we'll be forcing our will on anyone in the near future.

in 2014, I just expect us to not suck as bad as:

Buffalo (4-12) can't remember the last time they had a winning season
Cleveland (4-12) same, I think Belichick was their coach
Jacksonville (4-12)... it's been awhile since they had a winning season
Raiders (4-12)... look at their QB
Tennessee (7-9).... it's been a while since they had a winning season
Redskins (3-13)... they've got as many issues as we do
Dallas Cowboys (8-8)... they've got as many issues as we do
New York Giants (7-9)... They've got as many issues as we do
Steelers (8-8)... They've got as many issues as we do

That's 11 games against teams that are as bad as we are, or worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Those that listen to Mr. McNair and expect a winning season might be disappointed. But, if they end up winning, then I'm pleasantly surprised.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if we beat Indy, or Philly... if we win the division.

I'll be very disappointed if we're swept by the Titans & the Jags (again).