View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #32
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Seems like many here feel the same way as I do re. Wright.

Here is a very long detailed Kansas City (last destination, all handed him via his daddy........ before Houston) article I came up with that confirms his obnoxious self-centered personality. It's well worth reading to gain insight into the mind of an idiot.

What’s wrong with Nick Wright?

June 18 2011 Dugan Arnett

The comments after the article, especially telling.....nothing's change.........nothing will change. First example:
That does not surprise me at all. Morning shock-jock wannabe is the first thing I thought of when I heard him. He would fit right in with one of those "morning zoo" shows on pop radio (at least what I think of those shows in my head since I do not listen to them). He certainly offers nothing for a football fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
im going to take this opportunity to vent.

when they talk about the truck or suv theyve been driving for the past month or so.(obvious plug, but we dont really know what the h they drive.) john lopez always drinking coors light. stfu john. thats pisswater.
oh and i dont know what station it is, but im getting pretty tired of that old hag trying to be sexy with the sexy traffic report. stfu, your like 50.
and im tired of hearing matt thomas. i swear it sounds like im listening to the 104 krbe with the bs he spews about nothings.
LMAO!!!

yeah, I'm not into the fake whisper sexy voice traffic report. It's just silly.

However, as a 47 year old, I have to tell you that 50 year old women look better and better with each passing year. I remember being hit on by an older woman when I was in my 20's, and thinking "dude, that's like my mom!". But now, I look back, and she was pretty hot. Perceptions change with age.