View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #107
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Why is everyone so obsessed with what we're calling it? This has spilled over into multiple threads now. I don't care what it is, as long as it works and sets this franchise up with a plan for long term success.
It is only a subject because the owner of the team specifically stated that it's not a rebuild.

Without that statement, most of us would think rebuild is obvious and not mention it.

Perhaps you should take up your point with the owner of the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Rebuild to me says we don't expect to win much.
My thoughts, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I refuse to believe that.
Not my thoughts at all. In my mind, if I consider a team in rebuild mode, I'm more patient with the process. Rebuilding suggests years in the making and I think this is where the franchise is at right now.

Those that listen to Mr. McNair and expect a winning season might be disappointed. But, if they end up winning, then I'm pleasantly surprised.