View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #93
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
That's not to say that we aren't rebuilding, I just don't see this move as a rebuilding move.
I guess it depends on what we consider rebuilding. I'll have to look & see how many starters we replaced last season. Wade Smith though... I thought we should have dumped him last year, I don't understand letting him play out his contract for his level of play the previous year. I surely did not expect him to bounce back.

But I don't consider it a rebuild if you don't have to change out your core players. Matt, OD, & DMann... I thought they were part of that core. HC change as well..... yup it's a rebuild.

I still think we're going to be competitive next season though. I believe we have a stronger core than most of the teams on our schedule. I don't think we'll be in the division hunt come December, but we'll be a strong contender for a Wild Card.