View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

According to NFL.com Bradford is a ghost in the stat column. He hasn't had a reception, or anything else of note. I'm not so sure it's a smokscreen for San Diego, but he's been pretty invisible nonetheless. Corey's strength is the ability to make the big play, and I can't recall any big plays to speak of by the first team in either game. You could count the Bruener pass a big play, or perhaps the Gaffney TD reception. I'm sure he'll make some appearances in the regular season. I think San Diego will have a tough time matching up with our WRs with or without Bradford.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote