View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #305
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd really like to see the Texans find an inexpensive but fairly talented RT to compete for the spot. I don't think we're ever getting anything out of B. Williams. Newton sucked but he played the entire year injured so gets to compete for the position in camp along with ???
I wouldn't be surprised if OB & Dunn put Quessenberry in the mix. Just because Kubiak looked at him as a guard doesn't make him a guard. He looks like a tackle to me.