View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014   #30
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 80305 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Cushing workout video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I clicked the site but that was it. So Cushing posts himself working out once a week. I guess the guy needs attention? Strange.
Someone else already said it, but yea support, not narcissism.

Even the workout apps on my phone that keep track of steps, or reps, etc, post your accomplishments to FB if you let it, or to a group that owns the same app so you can challenge others to beat it, or encourage them to do more. I turned that off though, I dislike it when people post every waking second of their lives on FB more than I dislike Cushing work out videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I'm tired of see'ing workout videos with Cushing.. I want to see on the field performance.. not a gym rat..
Seems like forever before we even get to the draft let alone OTA's, and camp. I just hope Cushing starts out better than he did last season. It took him what seemed like an hour to get into the end zone after that spectacular INT of Rivers. He was really just rounding into shape when he was injured again.

Let's hope he's ready to go, and that these injuries do not shorten his career too much.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote