View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #31
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

I prefer 790 for the most part between the two. I bounce around from those two and 1560. 1560 has gotten really really bad though. Barely listen to it.

I like 790 better than 610 though. They're similar, but 610 seems to be the station that toes the line a little bit more by trying not to be controversial at times where as 790 tries to a little bit more brash about their opinions. I have no idea of the names of these guys like most of you seem to. Most of their voices sound very similar to me. I just know the guys I hate listening to and they are guys like Barry Warner, N.D. Kalu, and Rich Lord. I try to avoid them for the most part. Although Barry Warner can be so bad and so clueless at times that I find him hilarious and he becomes entertaining.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote