View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #76
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72000 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILLYTEXANFAN View Post
If they gave up more ypg and ppg, post injury, you don't think that could equate to a loss

Your man... Pots and pans
I have yet to see an NFL victory awarded soley based on which team gained the most yards. There have been several SB winners that did poorly in the YPG stats but did well in the PPG stats.
I would bet a sizeable amount of $$ that there are significantly more SB winners that did better in the PPG stat than YPG stat than the opposite. Just my