View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #61
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102890 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
How does manning being cut equate to rebuilding? His age,injuries,and cap # is why he was cut. Manninng is solid,but you can find solid for a lot cheaper than 6m. I like the philosophy of starter,backup,or camp body and of course money adds into it.

Cleamons and DJ are starters,lewis and keo are st and backups. I'm looking at a combo type of guy for the 3 safety look. Keith McGill in the 3rd fits a lot. Not only because he's both,but JJo is older and needs to play better and jackson is a fa after the season.

OB also said Swearinger will start at SS and FS will be a competition between Lewis and Clemons. And manning getting cut is just part of it. Look at all the starters that are gone. It's a rebuilding like it or not.