View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #29
JRingo
Rookie

Rep Power: 1978 JRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respectedJRingo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I try to take in Sports Radio when I can. But it's come to the point that when I turn it on, I am much more likely to be hearing commercials than sports talk. Looks that sports aspects of Houston radio are quickly being displaced by money-making sales pitches for drunk-driving attorneys, "my friend" ophthalmologists, "my friends" car dealerships, "my friends" weight loss clinics, and misguided "low-T" products. Pretty soon I suspect we'll have segments of "The Best of Houston Sports Radio Commercials." End of short rant.
Yep. And they are "friends" because they get free or cheap services for plugging them.....
JRingo is offline   Reply With Quote