View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #56
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
How does manning being cut equate to rebuilding? His age,injuries,and cap # is why he was cut. Manninng is solid,but you can find solid for a lot cheaper than 6m. I like the philosophy of starter,backup,or camp body and of course money adds into it.

Cleamons and DJ are starters,lewis and keo are st and backups. I'm looking at a combo type of guy for the 3 safety look. Keith McGill in the 3rd fits a lot. Not only because he's both,but JJo is older and needs to play better and jackson is a fa after the season.
Perhaps. But I'd be much less than surprised to see a deal made on a new contract. I'm leaning new deal.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote