View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #969
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
How about you post in whatever manner you feel appropriate & I do the same. & FYI, my post was not an attempt to discredit anyone, nor an attack on jaws, but fit within the context of the discussion.
Fair enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't agree that Jaws knows more about QBs than people like McShay & Kipper, no more than I think Tebow, Vick, or Ryan Fitzpatrick does. I'll take beerlover's, rmartin, kiwitexansfan's & many others opinion of Manziel before I take Kipers & I'll take Kiper's opinion before I take Jaws...

that's just the way it is. Sorry you don't feel the same way... actually, I'm not. That's just how it is.
No need to be sorry. We just have different viewpoints on this item; no big whoop. Everyone has their own dataset(s) they take stock in. They've all have their hits and misses. And the truth is that we won't know who was/is closer to being spot on until player X takes the field in the NFL.

sorry to come off so preachy.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote