View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #44
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
"Just being home and bringing my family back home and just to play in your back yard was special." Manning (2/2) #texans

"It was just so surreal. To get back to Texas and play in front of my family..." Manning (1/2) #Texans

"Two grown men agreeing to disagree. It was nothing bad. I think the world of that organization." Manning on his meeting with GM Smith

Just talked to recently-cut Manning. He thanked #Texans for time here. Said he'll keep his home in HOU. Wants to live here after retirement.
Class.

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Career stats on Danieal Manning: 112 gms, 91 starts. 521 total tackles, 428 solo, 11 ints, 9 FF, 5 fumble recoveries, 2 blocked FGs. #Texans

Danieal Manning's career kick return avg is 26.8 yards per return. 4th highest kickoff return average since entering NFL in 2006. #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote