View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #18
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251514 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should foster be next to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I know foster has a lot off supporters here but when you look at his mileage, contract, injury history and current off field issues it should be considered. I believe his value will only decline from this point forward. IMO we should seeing what we can get in return for him in a trade.

There should be some very good backs available late in this draft.
I said "No" but it was really more of a "Not quite yet'. I know the day is coming and I know that we maybe even run the risk of keeping him a year too long but Foster even last year until he got hurt was a complete game changer for us. Ben Tate and all the guys who came after him weren't even close to being what Foster was when he was healthy. I think with a new QB coming in (and I think a young QB will be starting by mid-season if we take one) we would be foolish taking a veteran like Foster away from him.

Maybe next year. I know one thing. By next year the answer to this question will be apparent to everyone.