View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #38
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209676 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

[quote=_King_;2320501]Not worried at all. I didn't think much of Manning's play last year and I think Clemons is an upgrade at FS.

I love Swearinger as a SS, but that's based mostly on potential.

I think we can draft a good athlete at safety to provide depth, learn and possibly contribute. But I'm not concerned with this at all.

Currently I'm more worried about the D-line, CB's and OLB's...general pass rush. I think Safety is about the least of the defenses worries.[/QUOTE]

Past Texans regimens unfortunately for a long time had that same philosophy. Not having a reliable LAST line of defense isn't a significant concern. OK.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote