View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should foster be next to go?

I don't think this is the good time for that.

I don't think he's going to be what he was in the past but he should still give us a few good games.

BUT.

When you look at the Patriot model for using RBs, they tend to platoon the position (although they had some pretty good success with Corey Dillon as the feature back, iirc). I'm expecting them to move to that 2-3 back rotation that NE uses. So Foster's career could be extended because he'll be used more in rotation and situationally. I was a little surprised we didn't go after Blount.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote