View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #968
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
As King said, just say you disagree with Jaw's take. No need to attempt to discredit him. Your argument - and not just yours but ANY argument - is much, much less strong when you have to fall back on attacking the thinker instead of countering their thought process(es) point for point.
How about you post in whatever manner you feel appropriate & I do the same. & FYI, my post was not an attempt to discredit anyone, nor an attack on jaws, but fit within the context of the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
One might think that sounds crazy, but don't we agree that Jaws knows more, probably much more about QBs than people like McShay & Kiper who both have Manziel going high in the first round ?
Not at all. I don't think Jaworski has spent any time evaluating college prospects. I don't think he's spent any time talking to teams or scouts to even know what teams are looking for in a QB.

He was a "successful" QB, ask him to read defenses & share how he handled certain aspects of the game, sure. But he's not a coach, not a QB expert, not a scout.

Jaws knows how he did it, that doesn't make him an expert on the way Manning does it, or Brees, or Tarkenton, or Monatana, or Manziel.
I don't agree that Jaws knows more about QBs than people like McShay & Kipper, no more than I think Tebow, Vick, or Ryan Fitzpatrick does. I'll take beerlover's, rmartin, kiwitexansfan's & many others opinion of Manziel before I take Kipers & I'll take Kiper's opinion before I take Jaws...

that's just the way it is. Sorry you don't feel the same way... actually, I'm not. That's just how it is.