View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #967
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's not what I said. Not at all. If you believe that makes him qualified to evaluate NFL QB prospects.... fine. I'm not going to argue with you.

I don't think Rich Eisen would try to pass himself off as a QB scout.

I don't think Peyton Manning would pass himself off as a food critic.

& I don't think we'll be seeing John Elway review automobiles for JD Power & associates.

He's no more qualified than John McClain or anyone else who's been watching the NFL for the last 30 years.
As King said, just say you disagree with Jaw's take. No need to attempt to discredit him. Your argument - and not just yours but ANY argument - is much, much less strong when you have to fall back on attacking the thinker instead of countering their thought process(es) point for point.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote