View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #7
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 56411 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
New head coach with a new coaching staff = rebuilding. It was settled for me a long time ago. But it's not a point worth arguing about unless you want to argue about Bob McNohair's ridiculous little speeches.

Well don't forget the 06 Saints that completely turned over the roster and went deep into the playoffs.

Now they did have Brees leading but I don't think it will take that long to turn it around..

At least I hope not...

I hope....
BullNation4Life is online now   Reply With Quote