View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #966
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
So Jaws' knowledge stops in 1976? He hasn't learned anything being part owner of an AFL team and almost 30 years of broadcast experience and tape analysis? That seems reasonable.
That's not what I said. Not at all. If you believe that makes him qualified to evaluate NFL QB prospects.... fine. I'm not going to argue with you.

I don't think Rich Eisen would try to pass himself off as a QB scout.

I don't think Peyton Manning would pass himself off as a food critic.

& I don't think we'll be seeing John Elway review automobiles for JD Power & associates.

He's no more qualified than John McClain or anyone else who's been watching the NFL for the last 30 years.