View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #963
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We can all draw our own conclusions. My point, just because Jaws was a fairly successful QB doesn't make him an expert, or even qualified in evaluating QBs. I'd take a guy like Kubiak over Jaws anyday... but not many of those guys make it to TV.

If Jaws wants to share his experience in the NFL & relate what was going on for him when he was in the huddle, that's great. I think that adds to the production part of an NFL game.

But I think he often oversteps his bounds & tries to pass himself off in capacities he has no reason sticking his nose in.
So Jaws' knowledge stops in 1976? He hasn't learned anything being part owner of an AFL team and almost 30 years of broadcast experience and tape analysis? That seems reasonable.