View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #19
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Not at all. I don't think Jaworski has spent any time evaluating college prospects. I don't think he's spent any time talking to teams or scouts to even know what teams are looking for in a QB.
I would hope he could draw his own conclusions about the NFL potential of college QB prospects based most of all from studying their game tape, not from visiting with others. In other words, Jaws is an askee, not an askor.
What do you base your criticisms of Jaws on, and if not Jaws, who do you consider a talented QB evaluator ? Grueden ? Mayoc ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote