View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014   #956
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I can't shake off this terrible feeling we will draft clowney and a crappy QB.
I don't know if I can stand a season watching two DE with this expression on their face after Yet Another QB Fail
I wouldn't worry too much about that. There are a lot of good prospects available in this draft. Write yourself a list of all the best qualities that you'd like to see in a QB prospect & look at the mix of those qualities that you get with the top three; Bortles, Manziel, & Bridgewater.

You'll find a very comparable mix in QBs that will be available later in this draft; Metenberger, Murray, Garoppolo, Fales, Shaw, Matthews.

Murray, for instance, has been a better QB than Matthew Stafford at Georgia & he's being viewed in the third round or later. You'd think that 1st & 2nd round QBs would then be better prospects than Stafford, but they're not. I can't think of one QB in this draft that I would take hands down over Stafford.