View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014   #20
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing workout video

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
A lot of people thought he was.

But to answer directly, there are two hits in the discussion on Cushing. One was clearly dirty and was fined by the NFL. The other was unnecessarily low but legal - draw your own conclusion.
Definitely draw your own conclusion on the most recent injury but I don't fault Charles for going low. He was giving up a lot of weight and Cushing had a couple of extra steps to accelerate. If Charles goes too high he risks getting blown up himself and a hit on his QB.