View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014   #19
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing workout video

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Lot of these guys who work out do need lots of attention, and often from themselves. For example, when I go to 24/7 to work out and I go to grab some weights to do a set, there's often somebody standing right in front of the big mirror where the weights are stored, intently watching themselves while they are doing maybe some curls, so consequently they are blocking access for me and others who just want to grab some weights, do something, and go on to the next stop in the gym. I'm often so tempted to say something like, "why don't you just go home and look at yourself in the bathroom mirror ?", but realize my
question wouldn't be too well received, so I say nothing.
You could just go to a judgement-free zone like Planet Fitness. I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone there taking things too seriously, AND you can get free pizza and bagels.

It works both ways, you have the people that are serious about what they are doing in there, and others on their phones texting or playing Flappy Bird rather than workout. Or curling in the squat... for the love of all that is good on this Earth, don't be a douche and curl in the squat rack.