View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112235 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing workout video

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
It was just one of those fluke plays. Is Swearinger a dirty piece of crap for what he did to Keller?
You know, I wish I could answer that intelligently. I know the hit you are talking about, but right now I can't conjure up the replay in my head. I do, however, remember getting annoyed when one of the Austin sportscasters showed the clip saying, "Swearinger chose to take his knee out" (they don't like the Texans). Other than that I can't bring it up on my brain's monitor...lol.