View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014   #28
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216190 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

Seems like many here feel the same way as I do re. Wright.

Here is a very long detailed Kansas City (last destination, all handed him via his daddy........ before Houston) article I came up with that confirms his obnoxious self-centered personality. It's well worth reading to gain insight into the mind of an idiot.

What’s wrong with Nick Wright?

June 18 2011 Dugan Arnett

The comments after the article, especially telling.....nothing's change.........nothing will change. First example:

Quote:
The problem with Nick’s show is the same as the problems with DA’s show, Whitlock’s show, and Neil and Marty’s show. They gradually become less about sports and more about the personality at the microphone. If I have to sit through 75% of the show being about irrelevant personal ramblings before I get to actual opinions on relevant local and national sports stories and headlines, then what is the point? Why should I invest my time in that? I am sure some are entertained by this, and those will be the loyal listeners keeping the show ranked between 5th and 10th until he finds another market to transfer to like DA did.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote