View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014   #7
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing workout video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I clicked the site but that was it. So Cushing posts himself working out once a week. I guess the guy needs attention? Strange.
Lot of these guys who work out do need lots of attention, and often from themselves. For example, when I go to 24/7 to work out and I go to grab some weights to do a set, there's often somebody standing right in front of the big mirror where the weights are stored, intently watching themselves while they are doing maybe some curls, so consequently they are blocking access for me and others who just want to grab some weights, do something, and go on to the next stop in the gym. I'm often so tempted to say something like, "why don't you just go home and look at yourself in the bathroom mirror ?", but realize my
question wouldn't be too well received, so I say nothing.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote