View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014   #4
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 85287 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing workout video

I just went back and watched both of the injury videos and I can say this:

I have never used steroids, I don't work out every day, I have drank a lot of beer in my life, eaten a lot of red meat and fried foods, do not sleep in some weirdass chamber like Cushing does, and if I were hit like he was in either of those videos I would likely never walk right again, much less play football and do the things he does. He gets much respect from me for his dedication to his trade and desire to come back from injuries that I see as totally not his fault in any way.
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote