View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014   #26
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 197817 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

I try to take in Sports Radio when I can. But it's come to the point that when I turn it on, I am much more likely to be hearing commercials than sports talk. Looks that sports aspects of Houston radio are quickly being displaced by money-making sales pitches for drunk-driving attorneys, "my friend" ophthalmologists, "my friends" car dealerships, "my friends" weight loss clinics, and misguided "low-T" products. Pretty soon I suspect we'll have segments of "The Best of Houston Sports Radio Commercials." End of short rant.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote