View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014   #254
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Apparently it's not as obvious as I thought it was but the Patriots can trade back and jump all over the board because unlike us, they have a better team and nucleus. They don't have holes like us and swiss cheese.
They have a big need at WR and all over their defense.

The thing with the Pats BB. That guy has to be the best HC I've ever seen at doing more with less in the talent dept. That flexibilty is what I'm hoping OB is bringing to the Texans.