View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014   #945
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
I haven't heard much chatter about Logan Thomas since the combine, but I have heard O'Brien mention him (along with other 2nd tier QB's) in two seperate interviews. Could he be interested in Thomas in the later rounds? Thomas is definitely a project, but with his size & skill sets, could he be what O'Brien is looking for?
Most of the draftnik community (myself included) on this board think he's going to end up either as a TE or in Canada.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote